Akira Okuno @akirado_ asked for the recipe – here we go:
Ramen is a noodle soup, where you basically can add whatever you like.
I prepare all the herbs, so that everyone can take exactly what they like – I took it all and added some chilisauce 🙂
We had cooked a brisket for about three hours with peppercorn and bay leaves. The stock I reduced to 1/3 and cleared it.
To the stock I added 1 mushrooms boullion dice – Adjust with salt and pepper !
- thin sliced brisket
- 1 pak choi
- 1 spring onion
- pea sprout – Pisum sativum
- sugar pea (young thin pea pods)
- garden cress – Lepidium sativum
- bronze fennel or red fennel – Foeniculum vulgare var. purpurascens
- water cress
- Enoki mushrooms – Flammulina velutipes
- flower cress – Tropaeolum majus
- tomoshiraga somen (noodles)
I prep all the herbes and served them on small plates.
I took the inner leaves of the pak choi and served them together with the herbes. The bigger leaves I chooped and fried in a little neutral oil and at the end, I added some white wine vinegar and zest of 1/2 lime fruit.
When everything is ready, I cook the noodles in the soup for about 3 minuts
Now build your Ramen by choise – Bon appetit